* Yesterday was a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. No real reason for it, either, but I was on an emotional roller coaster that had no end in sight.
* Halloween costumes have been purchased. Muahaaha.
* My friend Liberty sent me some ridiculous pictures from college last night. This one, for example, is when my roommates and I told Mr. Malone he needed to be a lawn gnome for Halloween. (The father of my child, ladies & gentlemen.)
* Work is having an earthquake drill today, so uh, that’s cool… I guess.
* Rock it don’t stop it, everybody get on the floor, wake the party up, we about to get it on.
+ / Friday = baking, my couch & my DVR. Heavenly.
+ / Oh you know, bought a crib. And now I would like to buy ALL OF THE BABY THINGS!
+ / Watched the Husky game on Bainbridge at the Alehouse on Winslow.
- / Bar seating is not ideal for my pregnant frame. One day I will enjoy you again, backless benches!
- / Mr. Malone gave me some SHITTY fantasy football advice, so I lost my game by 4.5 points. What up, last place?!
+ / Slept with the windows open ALL weekend and loved listening to the trees rustling in the wind.
Guess what, friends?! It’s almost HUMP DAY!
Pic of the Week : (MTV) Crib
I can’t even begin to explain the grin I get every time I walk by this beauty.
In honor of my patient and loving baby daddy, this is all about Mr. Malone.
* He’s worked from home all week while window installers were making a racket (and a mess) in our place.
* Because I thought painting my nails right before dinner was a good idea, he let me verbally instruct him how to cut a cauliflower. (He nailed it!)
* After watching a birthing video, he consoled me while I cried hysterically because I AM ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIED OF A HUMAN COMING OUT OF MY BODY.
* He called Baby Maloneski by its real name the other day and I just loved it.
* Something in your eyes, makes me want to lose myself, makes me want to lose myself, in your arms
Oh hey, Wednesday.
Just some rambling for your mid-week pleasure…
- My sister is the strongest person I know. Wishing I could be snuggled up with her right now.
- Our new windows are in! They’ll be sealed and finished by this afternoon. (You know you’re an adult when…)
- Passed my glucose test, but am short on iron. Anyone have a suggestion for an iron supplement?
- Baby Maloneski must think they are auditioning for Cirque du Soleil - ease up, kiddo!
Over and out, tumblr.
+ / I stayed up past 11pm Friday AND Saturday night. What baby?!
+ / Mr. Malone and I finally tackled the disgusting scene that was our front yard. It’s amazing what a couple of hours can do.
- / Had high hopes for getting Baby Maloneski’s room underway… no such luck.
+ / Brunch with some of my favorite ladies!
- / Fantasy football SERIOUSLY makes me the angriest person. I don’t like to lose!!!!
Bah - it’s October! Enjoy the week, party people!
* I’ve become obsessed with painting my nails. The most recent color choice? Chanel’s Ballerina. (Because it is the only Chanel I will ever own.)
* Childbirth prep classes start tonight. I am slightly nervous, but mostly excited. Will I be the odd one out if I show up with a notebook!?
* We got invited to a birthday party on Saturday night. It starts at 9pm. THAT IS SO LATE!
* I am making pumpkin bread this weekend and I don’t care who knows it.
* And I told you to be patient, and I told you to be fine, and I told you to be balanced, and I told you to be kind.
Shit is about to get real, folks. Really needing to put some thoughts to paper (er, screen?) this morning.
Because it’s Tuesday…
And because I love saylittleandsayitwell so much, I’ve decided to
thrill you with subject you to the following:
1. If you were born the opposite gender, what would your name have likely been? - Scott Robert. Up until the minute I was born, everyone thought I was going to be a boy. SURPRISE!
2. What is your favorite holiday? - CHRISTMAS!
3. If you had to be relocated for work, where would you want them to move you? - If you would have asked me this a few years ago, I would have said somewhere exciting, like London. But now, I’d want to be somewhere close to family.
4. Which of your relatives do you feel closest to? - My mom, hands down.
5. Liquor: brown, clear or none at all? - Give me all of the brown liquor. ALL OF IT.
6. What is your most neurotic habit? - Mr. Malone will offer to clean something and when he’s finished, I will go back through and clean it myself. I should stop that…
7. What is your go-to rainy day activity? - Organizing. Or baking something tasty!
8. Favorite method of exercise? - Running or softball. Preferably anything that gets me outside.
9. What was your most adventurous moment? - It wasn’t really adventurous, but it was spontaneous, which is out of the ordinary for me. Getting an email from my friend Jo about buying a ticket to NYC… and promptly buying it a few hours later.
10. What would you rather spend your time doing: cooking, cleaning, gardening or exercising? - If by cleaning, you mean organizing… then yes, that! (See #7)