* Still haven’t adjusted to sleeping on PST. I’ve been a grumpy goose (hi, Lucy!) all week.
* Treated myself to a manicure last night because my nails went to shit last week. OPI Elephantastic Pink is making me really happy today.
* Counted up the number of days I’ll work in the month of April - 13. Whoops! (But not really.)
* People who get in touch with me only when they want/need something for themselves… GRRR!!!
* If I could turn back time, if I could find a way….
11 Answers. 11 Questions.
Thank you, saylittleandsayitwell, for giving me an excuse to further ignore my work today. (PS. I miss your face and need to see you soon!)
Also, I don’t really feel like tagging people, but if you feel compelled to do so, answer the same questions!
- Were you named after anyone, and who picked out your name? I’m fairly certain I was named after my great grandpa on my mom’s side, Loren. Fun fact, though, my dad was convinced I was going to be a boy, so I was “Scott Robert” for awhile.
- What did you do today? Mumbled & grumbled at my alarm going off. Wiped the drool off of my face. Bragged to people about vacay.
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? If finances weren’t an option, I imagine it would be fun to live in London. But really, I’m a Northwest girl at heart.
- What is the best gift you have ever been given? Can I say a gift I gave to myself? My plane ticket to NYC. Hands down.
- What is your dream job? Social media correspondent for something (or someone!) awesome. I don’t know if that is really my dream job, but I think I’d have so much fun with it!
- What is one thing you learned from your parents that you will always appreciate? I like to think my parents are kids at heart - they are always having fun! It seems like a wasted day if there is no smiling or laughing!
- What form of modern technology could you not live without? Cell phone. Hate how addicted I’ve become to it.
- Who is your celebrity doppleganger? I don’t really think I have one! Someone told me I looked like Jennifer Lawrence once. I think they were drunk.
- What day (so far) was the happiest day of your life? Wedding day with Mr. Malone… obvi!
- What was your favorite subject or class in school? I loved chemistry in high school. I could have been Walter White!
- If you were forced to choose between a successful career and raising a family, what would you choose? Family. No doubt. Isn’t that just as successful?!
Leaving work/school to go on vacation
Well isn’t this appropriate for today?!
* On a scale of 1 to 10, my motivation today is about a 1.3.
* Mr. Malone and I have been doing our best to eat well over the past month or so. No challenges, no real scientific approach. We’ve cut out snacking, BREAD, and added so many veggies. I’ve been feeling really great, especially while at work.
* Baby K is ONE this month. WTF?! He was just a little nugget!
* Just caught the RHONY episode where Sonja is talking to her interns. Umm… why does she have interns? Is the toaster oven business really booming these days?
* I hopped off the plane at LAX with a dream and my cardigan.