* You guys, I saw Jimmy Fallon last night. It was hysterical. And I love him. Seriously, I just think he’s swell.
* I have only bought two Christmas presents - it is stressing me out beyond belief.
* Tomorrow is my work holiday party which, to be honest, I’m really not looking forward to.
* He’s leaving on that midnight train to Georgia.
+ / A lovely Thanksgiving with the Malone clan including, but not limited to: panoramic Seattle puzzle, baked brie, awkwardly posed photos, delicious food, Landon & Nay Nay’s honeymoon photos, peanut butter pie.
+++ / LET THE CHRISTMAS DECORATING BEGIN!
+ / Final tailgate of the season topped off with a Husky victory!
- / Really felt like shit on Saturday morning and no, not because of booze.
+ / The Game of Things. Get on this shit immediately. And invite your funny friends to play.
- / I was really bored on Sunday. Does anybody else get that way? I just felt so tired of being in the house.
+,- / Finished up my Tumblr Secret Santa gift, but am nervous to send it! I hope she likes it!
seanna-na asked: Little elf here trying to work hard on your Secret Santa gift but since your ask if not on anonymous, my friend has been sent to help. So questions are coming from me by way of her! What's your favorite color?Do you love nail polish? If so, what brands/colors?Also, what's the movie you WISH you had on DVD but don't?Do you love scarves and layering it up? What patterns are your faves? Cannot wait to send some this merry & bright package your way very soon! HO HO HO!
Oh no! I didn’t know my ask function wasn’t on anonymous! My apologies! :) Oh boy - this is so exciting!!
Fave color: Orange, but not necessarily to wear. I like deeper colors, too. Burgundys, purples, etc.
Nail polish: I try to paint my nails, but I am a nail biter, so I don’t usually.
Movies: I LOVE HARRY POTTER. I think the only movie I have is the 6th one.
Scarves: Yes and yes! I love scarves - plain colors, textures, etc. I can never have enough!
Patterns: I don’t mind plaid, but I LOVE stripes and polka dots!
I hope this is helpful!! Thank you… and thank you, Santa!
Was told we could leave the office any time after 3pm today…
…Consider my sneakers on NOW and my cursor hovering over my timecard.
Happy Thanksgiving, loves!!!
+ / Surprise birthday party for the lovely Lucy! (I just adore this gal - so thankful Mr. Malone and her hubby work together.)
+ / Brunch at RockCreek - hello shrimp & grits.
+ / NUTS AND BOLTS. This is how you know it’s time for Thanksgiving.
++ / A dominant performance by UW over Oregon State. Bonus? I got re-tweeted by UW Football. (Yes, this is a big deal for me.)
+ / Catching Fire at Cinebarre. (Let me proclaim it here, people: I effin love Jennifer Lawrence. She needs to be my friend ASAP.)
All in all, a delightful weekend! Now bring on this short week!!
I may punch someone in the face today. My co-workers have been warned.
In other news, I’m wearing the most delicious sweater. Cowl neck, dolman sleeves, and soft like a baby.
C’mon, 4pm, c’mon!
* Had 4 emails this morning - oy vey. It’s going to be a looooong day.
* Does anybody else just want to buy things for themselves at Christmas time? No? Oh well.
* Really excited about this ol’ tumblr Secret Santa thang!
* Wore my
sleeping bag down jacket this morning and I didn’t start sweating on the bus - wardrobe WIN!
* Oh, I won’t ask for much this Christmas, I won’t even wish for snow.
Pic of the Week : Sunday Funday
This was taken after two buckets of Rainier tall boys, two over-priced Bud Lights, and a Seahawks victory.
Our 7:30pm bedtime sure felt great.