* The Beyoncé & Jay Z concert was last night. Was I there? NO! Am I jealous of everybody who was? YES!
* The real question, though, is how jealous is everybody of my 8pm bedtime?!
* I get to dog sit this weekend! I’m terrified because I have NO clue what I’m doing, but I plan on taking enough pictures of Ruby that people think she’s mine.
* Registered for childbirth prep classes last night…
* I hear you be the block but I’m the lights that keep the streets on, notice you the type that like to keep them on the leash though.
- / A shitty day at work resulted in a less than ideal evening at home.
+ / Pedicures with Mama Malone & Nay Nay!
+ / Mr. Malone’s company picnic - good food, cool peeps and A PETTING ZOO! (Seriously, the rabbits were ginormous.)
+ / The re-organization of our upper level has commenced!
- / The re-organization of our upper level has commenced!
- / A 3rd place finish for Bottom of the Fifth & my body HATES me today. So sore. Oh so sore.
* Stabbed myself in the eye with the mascara wand this morning. Felt great.
* Mr. Malone and I finally decided where we’re going to let the baby sleep in our house. We’re good people.
* I love the Seattle rain right now. Not apologizing.
* My house is no longer a sauna, but I still feel no need to blow dry my hair. Forever lazy.
* All I wanna do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom and a boom-boom, just shake ya rump.
+ / Oh you know, just hung out with all the Dota 2 fans at The International.
+ / Shockingly, I had a really great time at my high school reunion. Hung out with my core group before the event and stayed out until 11:30! WHAT?!
+ / Softball playoffs began and, although our pitcher tried to walk in a thousand runs, we won and are on to the next round.
++ / A lovely birthday dinner for my main squeeze at Ray’s Boathouse followed by an 8:30pm bedtime.
All in all, a great & busy weekend. I was very appreciative of the cooler temperatures in the Seattle area - my house is no longer 85 degrees on the inside. HUZZAH!
Attn: tumblr Mamas
It’s about that time that Mr. Malone & I start a baby registry and to say I’m overwhelmed would be an understatement.
So, I turn to you, my trusty tumblr mamas:
What products could you NOT live without?
What products didn’t do it for you?
What did you splurge on, if anything?
Cloth diapers? Regular diapers?