* It’s rehearsal dinner day for Sam & Emily!
* I am still shocked that the big day is on Saturday - it doesn’t feel real to me.
* Still have no clue how I want to do my hair. Some days I think up, some days I think down. Maybe I shave it off?
* Don’t have to wear a bra with my dress - WIN!
* Going to the chapel and we’re gonna get married.
+ / Great gym time Saturday AM. I decided to get crazy and watch Bravo while running. Bitches be crazy.
+ / Annual Oscar viewing party with my ladies. You should probably try this cocktail for summer!
Is everybody else completely obsessed with Lupita Nyong’o now? Good.
* Attempted to make this last night, with the addition of prawns, and failed miserably. Note: 1 tablespoon of salt is VERY different from 1 teaspoon of salt.
* Finally got two of my work skirts hemmed and feel like a new woman!
* I’m trying to ween myself off of coffee and today has been difficult. Me = Little Miss Cranky.
* I think it’s really wonderful that I have a great relationship with my SILs. Like, really wonderful.
* And the walls kept tumbling down in the city that we love.
As you may be aware, my sister and I are tag-teaming a toast for the youngest sister’s wedding. (That’s what she said?)
I am writing it, so it’s obviously written the way I would say it. Is it rude to give myself all of the punch lines?
- / A birthday gathering for Mr. Malone’s cousin… starting at 10pm. Oy vey. I was so sleepy! (Other than the start time, it was fun!)
+ / Bachelorette shenanigans for Emily!
- / I,
not surprisingly somehow, was more hungover than the bride. Go me.
+ / Breakfast out with mah boo. Slightly cured the aforementioned hangover.
+ / 3.5 hour nap! I didn’t even try to fall asleep on the couch - it was straight into bed for me.
Hope you all had a great weekend and are surviving your Monday!
* Arrived home to the sweetest card from Shannon - I love you, mama!
* Should probably start writing that toast for my sister’s wedding. (Can I just make a ton of Parks & Rec references and be done with it? TREAT YO SELF, NEWLYWEDS!)
* Hit the 3-year mark at work & got a fancy pin to wear on my lapel. So now, when I wear a suit, I can say “I’m dressed to the pin!”
* Yes, I just made a sorority reference. Sue me.
* This one is for the boys with the booming system, top down, AC with the cooling system.