* It is my Friday and I am beyond thrilled that I get a 3-day weekend.
* Saturday marks the final wedding of 2014! WE SURVIVED!
* Rocking a new nail polish today - La Moss. Two words: diggin’ it!
* Yet another person from work quit - since I started 3.5 years ago, I’m pretty sure that number is up to 20. Telling you much?!
* Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play. And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate.
Sometimes the only thing that gets me through the work day is knowing that, in about three months, I will have an extended vacation from this place.
Thank you, Baby Maloneski, thank you.
When you go for drinks with a fellow tumblrer
And you spend a decent chunk of time talking about other tumblr folk and specifically naming their tumblr names and finding out you have mutual obsessions over the same people and found each other through totally random paths. The best. maloneski I wonder how creeped out our waiter was…
Yep. This happened. And it was ridiculously awesome.
* One time, I made it to the 3rd trimester of my pregnancy and lived to
tell blog about it.
* We felt Baby Maloneski kick last night and Mr. Malone’s face was the cutest of all things.
* Can we talk about how awesome the Cincinnati Bengals are right now?
* Fantasy football is already stressing me out and making me a very angry person on Sundays.
* For once in my life I have someone who needs me, someone I’ve needed so long.
+ / Tailgate season is in full effect & I mightily enjoyed my (non-alcoholic) Irish coffee.
- / You guys, I can’t even begin to tell you how much Saturday wore me out. I think I lost 5 pounds from sweating uncontrollably & my legs were so achy from all that walking. (I hate myself for whining.)
+ / Cold shower post tailgate was the greatest decision of my life.
+ / Sunday was for being lazy as hell. I took two naps and only got up from the couch to use the restroom and eat! It was GLORIOUS!
- / It is now Tuesday and I’ve had to deal with the dumbest people of my life this week. I mean, seriously, I wish I was allowed to post emails between my customer & I.
* Welcome back, football! I’m kind of surprised the city of Seattle hasn’t shut down for the day and gone into overdrive.
* Every morning I check to make sure I still have ankles. They are still there.
* I’ve been training someone on a report that should take about 30 minutes. It’s taken this person almost 2 hours because Excel is like the Russian language to them. Oy vey.
* HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEYONCÉ!
* It’s gonna take a lot to drag me away from you, there’s nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do, I bless the rains down in Africa, gonna take some time to do the things we never had.
Dear Baby Maloneski,
I’ve been thinking a lot lately about what you are - are you a boy or are you a girl? While people think your dad and I are crazy for not finding out, we’ve been loving the added anticipation of meeting you. I have dreams some nights that you’re a girl, but then sometimes my gut tells me you’re a boy. With all of these thoughts come some fears for your future. What will you face when you’re here? And in case I forget to tell you some day, here are some things that stick out in my mind.
(Labor Day) Weekend Rewind
Disclaimer: I kept seeing people tag their pictures/posts with “LDW” and I legit thought there was some badass conference going on somewhere. I literally just figured out this acronym this morning.
+ / The wedding of our lovely friends Michelle & Jeff at Alderbrook Resort - I cannot wait to get back there!
- / Of all of the weddings we went to this summer, I was super bummed to be sober at this one. All we had to do was take an elevator up to our room… it would have been ridiculously convenient to indulge a bit!
+ / Malone Mobile prep for tailgate season. T MINUS 4 DAYS!
+ / Gave myself a manicure I’m pretty darn proud of. Hot pink with gold glitter on the ring fingers. (Do people still do that?)
- / Other than the aforementioned manicure, I was pretty sloth-like yesterday. I felt slightly guilty, as I probably could have done something baby related instead of watching Kim Kardashian walk down the aisle for the third time.